Biofiber Tech’s vision is to connect the forestry and plastic industry. We have developed a unique patented technology to modify wood fibers and make them more “plastic like” – and has now launched a new product FibraQ® to be used as an attractive biobased and renewable feedstock for plastic product production, reducing dependence on fossil plastics and contributing to a more sustainable environment.
We are currently in a rapid growth phase and are therefore launching a 6-months Management Trainee program in order to prepare and fulfil our needs for future talented key team members. You will spend the first 6 months working closely with the CEO and the core team, getting introduced to all strategic areas like overall strategy, PR & communication, Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing as well as coordination with production.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented colleague who is passionate about Impact tech in a scale-up environment and who wants to get insights and hands-on experiences in how to run a scale-up company. Depending on your performance and personal skills & preferences, a permanent position will be offered after the program has come to an end.
Who you are and what skills you’ll hopefully bring:
● Basic academic degree in business administration, economics, finance or equivalent
● As you will be working with stakeholder throughout the entire organisation you need to have strong project management and coordination skills
● To thrive in this role, we believe that you have an entrepreneurial mindset, are driven, take initiatives of your own and and have a strong business acumen
● You are a problem solver and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
● As there will be many different tasks on your plate, you need to have strong organizational and time management skills
● Team player with the ability to interface and build relations at all levels
● Excellent Microsoft PC skills with PPT, Excel etc.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked a couple of years and has an open, flexible, pragmatic personality with a go-getter attitude and a willingness to learn. We also hope that you are as excited and engaged about contributing to a better and sustainable world as we are.
About Biofiber Tech: Biofiber Tech’s vision is to connect the forestry and plastic industry . We have developed a unique patented technology to modify wood fibers and make them more “plastic like” – thereby enabling them to become great feedstock to use in the plastic production. We are a diversified team in terms of age, gender, nationality, and background – all with a shared vision and passion to do good and right by our planet through technology innovation.
We are located centrally at Norrsken House in Stockholm and are since 2019 supported by Almi Invest Green Tech.
For this recruitment, we are collaborating with Norrsken Foundations in-house Talent Partner. Please send your applications to Viviane Helminen; email@example.com. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as recruitment is ongoing.
You are also welcome to contact Dr. Eric Zhang, Founder & CEO of Biofiber Tech directly
Starting date: As soon as possible
Time: Full time or a minimum of 60%
Duration: 6 months with the possibility to a permanent position